WHO WE ARE
Study abroad, Study in New Zealand at AWI International Education Group
AWI International Education Group is a private tertiary establishment approved by the NZQA
. AWI offers English, Business and Computing/IT courses.
Established in 2000, AWI is an excellent educational provider (category 2) with more than 14 years’ experience in the New Zealand education sector. Students come from a wide variety of countries, including China, Brazil, Pakistan, India, the Philippines, Thailand, Korea and Russia. AWI’s teachers are experienced and approachable educators
, and current students know them to supportive and understanding.
AWI’s institute is located in central Auckland
. Campus facilities include a computer suite and workshop, classrooms, student study areas, common rooms, a kitchen and a library. We offer guidance and support in all the areas you need: visa help, airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, job support, etc.
AWI prepares students for the challenges of the 21st century in an educational environment that is friendly, exciting, motivating, guided and multicultural.
AWI is approved by New Zealand Qualifications Authority and currently category 2 provider. AWI is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students.
The team of academic staff include experts in English linguistics and Business with Ph.D. and Master of Arts as well as teachers qualified with the relevant degrees and certificates required to deliver a high standard of teaching.These highly qualified staff members provide excellent teaching and support to students from all around the world.WHY AN ENGLISH OR DIPLOMA COURSE IN AWI?
• Each student is special to us, and this is how we make them feel at our school.
• We offer more than just an English or Diploma course. We want to offer you a great Kiwi experience
and discover with you some of the best spots in New Zealand.
• You will dance the traditional Maori haka
with students and the school’s staff!
• You will have the chance to meet new people from all over the world and make new friends at the same time.
• Our English, Business and IT courses will help you to enhance your career prospects
, find a job and work in New Zealand. This will be the right step towards your residency!
• You will study and live in the third most liveable city in the world!