Happy New Year from Diversity Abroad! For the past 8 years, we have continued to work and grow over the years to provide you with up to date resources -- new programs, scholarships, career support, and student stories -- all aimed towards helping you as you navigate the intricate and transformative process of going abroad.
We’re so excited to announce that starting on Tuesday, Jan. 20th, the new DiversityAbroad.com will be available to you and users from around the world! Although you may be no stranger to the information and resources we offer, there are new features and a cleaner template designed for simpler site navigation. Some of the newest features we’re excited to share with you include:
- Brand new directories that are easier to navigate and that allow you to find more relevant information about programs you may be interested in, such as accessibility for students with physical or learning disabilities
- Easy to follow resources, such as:
- Guides on how to incorporate your experiences abroad in resumes and cover letters
- What it’s like to be a diverse student in your study abroad country and program
- Scholarships resources, and more
- More regularly updated videos and pictures from abroad so you can see and hear about what it’s really like from your peers!
- Our Student Stories are front and center, and you can more easily find their experiences on our program pages. This way you can meet more students who have studied abroad on the programs you’re interested in, and you can hear their first hand accounts directly.
- A new Career Center with updated resources and a job portal to better connect you with international opportunities after graduation, including internships!
- A more robust events page, so you can find out where we are, what events we’re hosting either at a campus near you or online, as well as other study abroad events we think you may be interested in attending.