Teach Abroad & Teaching English Abroad Programs
Whether you’re interested in education, learning about cultures or just traveling and having deep interaction with the host country, you must consider Teach Abroad Programs. English teachers are especially in demand, but you may be able to teach another subject if you are well qualified. You normally don’t have you a degree in English or education to teach English abroad. Research specific teach abroad programs to find out more about the age and education level of your students, as well as what kinds of qualifications you will need to teach abroad. By teaching abroad, you will:
• Share your knowledge with others.
• Learn to solve problems creatively.
• Broaden your perspective on other cultures.
• Gain experience that employers will value.
Must-Ask Question for Teach Abroad Programs:
• Do I need a certificate (TEFL) to teach abroad? If so, how do I earn one?
• What subject(s) will I be teaching? Who will my students be?
• What level of English will the student have?
• How long can I teach abroad?
• Will I teach in a major city or in a rural city?
• Is the position paid? When will I be paid?
• Is room and board included?
Search Teach English Abroad Programs
• Do I need a visa?