Students in this program will participate in a course called “Shanghai Fashion and Creative Urbanism,” conducted in English and led by faculty from The New School in New York (home to the internationally recognized Parsons School of Design) for 3 semester credits. Beyond the 3 credit The New School course, students attending the program have an option of taking a separate Chinese language and culture component worth 4 semester credits granted by East China Normal University (ECNU) for an additional fee.
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels of Mandarin speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Copy of passport
- Entry requirements: valid passport and student visa
- Students who are currently enrolled at The New School will not be required to submit a letter of recommendation, official transcript or university contact information form
- Fashion Design
- Urban Planning
- Chinese Language
- Study Abroad
- Visit Website