Join the Diversity Abroad Writing Corps
Thank you for your interest in joining the writing community for DiversityAbroad.com! If you have spent time abroad, have writing/publishing experience, and are interested in contributing to the mission and vision of our work, please fill out this short form to tell us more about your interest in joining a writing community to serve the student population that engages with Diversity Abroad.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Current Students Living Abroad
- Students who’ve returned from global experience(s)
- Former students who’ve leveraged their global experiences in their career
- Professionals in the International Education field
- Professionals representing companies who work internationally and/or interested in recruiting students from diverse backgrounds with global competencies
- Write for DiversityAbroad.Com for a duration of 6 - 12 months
- Submit 4-6 articles and/or videos over the 6 - 12 month period
- Additional opportunities for virtual student engagement available by invitation from Diversity Abroad (webinar participation, attendance or facilitation at the Global Student Leadership Summit, contribution to an Abroad360 module)
What You Get:
- $50.00 stipend for your contributions
- Opportunity to connect with an engaged, diverse community of students
- Share your expertise with dedicated readers and enhance
- Contribute to the thought leadership of the global student experience
- Feature on the DiversityAbroad.Com website
- Ability to drive traffic back to your personal/professional platforms
- For Students: Resume builder to showcase your global and career acumen
- For Professionals: Access to potential student interns, ambassadors, or program participants
Candidates are reviewed at the beginning of each quarter (Start of the following months: July, October, January, and April) or at the discretion of the review committee. Applications can be submitted on a rolling basis and responses will be sent during the second week of each quarter. No phone calls or emails regarding application status will be accepted. Questions regarding the role can be sent to email@example.com
Want to join the face of Diversity Abroad Contributors? Apply to Join or Writing Corps Today!
Please make sure you’ve reviewed all information regarding the review timeline. We look forward to hearing and sharing your expertise with the Diversity Abroad Community!