As the political, economic, and cultural hub of Cuba, Havana is the perfect spot to practice your Spanish and gain insight into this country’s fascinating past. On CIEE’s Cuban Studies program, you’ll learn about the Cuban Revolution, Cuba’s relationship with the U.S., and Cuban art, language, and literature. Step into history in Old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage site that shows what life was like after the Spanish arrived, and become a part of Cuba’s rich culture.
Study abroad in Cuba and you’ll:
- Gain insight into Cuban culture, history, and relationships with the U.S. and other countries
- Explore Havana – from Old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage site, to modern Vedado, and the city’s diverse suburbs
- Enjoy Havana’s world-famous music scene and the city’s many festivals
The United States isn’t the only country that does big business with China – the global economic power is also Chile’s number-one trading partner. Learn what it’s like to do business in – and with – Chile during CIEE’s Business and Culture program, specially designed for international business students. Intensive language instruction, cultural activities, visits to local and international companies, and coursework at Chile’s most prestigious business school set you up for success as you enter the global marketplace.
Study abroad in Santiago and you'll:
- Learn or improve your Spanish through instruction specifically designed for international business students and application in the business world
- Learn about Chile’s business sector through site visits and case study explorations
- Immerse yourself in Chilean academic and social life through homestays, cultural and co-curricular activities, and CIEE community engagement opportunities