Founded in 1973 in Salamanca, the Colegio de España is dedicated to the teaching and spreading of the Spanish Language and Culture of Spain and Hispanic America to students and Spanish teachers of all around the world.
The recognized quality of its fully qualified teachers and its teaching method (guaranteed by different seals of quality: CEELE, granted by the University of Alcalá de Henares, and CENTRO ACREDITADO by the Cervantes Institute), the variety of its academic programs, the rigour and professionalism at work, together with the familiar atmosphere, have made the Colegio de España one of the most prestigious schools on an international level for Spanish Language Teaching.
Why choose the Colegio de España?
• Over 40 years of experience in Spanish Language Teaching.
• Quality teaching guaranteed by several Institutions, Associations and Universities.
• Privileged location right in the city centre (inside a historical building of the 17th Century) at less
than two minutes walking from its famous Plaza Mayor.
• Native teachers, highly qualified with over 15 years of teaching experience.
• Small groups.
• Great variety of courses (more than 20), all year round.
• Six levels of Spanish Language (following the guidelines of the Common European Framework).
• Dynamic, participative and active classes.
• Start of new courses every Monday.
• Students of all nationalities and age groups.
• Programs adapted to the requirements of specific groups (Colleges, High Schools, Universities, etc.).
• Familiar atmosphere and personalized attention to each student.
• Great variety of extra-curricular, cultural and sport activities.
• Different options for lodging, carefully selected.
• Quick inscription procedure (course, lodging, etc.) without any inscription fee.
• Excellent quality-price ratio.