We have an important, enduring and consistent mission to create student opportunity for future success by creating professional opportunity.
We value and respect the diversity offered in a pluralistic society.
We aim to provide a learning community that actively challenges inequality and injustice.
For us this means:
• Actively opposing all forms of discrimination;
• Recognising diversity of identities as enriching the learning and teaching experience and
modelling this in our practice;
• Working towards a more diverse staff and student body;
• Providing a safe environment for staff and students to reflect and work on prejudices and
stereotypes, including examining the use of inappropriate language;
Developing structures and policies that enable all staff and students to participate fully;
• Supporting a range of learning styles through teaching and course development;
• Equipping students with the skills, concepts and values which enable them to challenge
inequality and injustice in their future work.